Provides counselling, education, and clinical services for sexual health issues.
Counselling and information services include:
- sexual decision-making
- birth control and pregnancy prevention
- sexually transmitted infection (STI) prevention, testing, and treatment information
- HIV outreach and referrals
- normal stages of sexual development
- healthy pregnancy (Better Beginnings programs in Lethbridge only)
- pregnancy counselling (includes all pregnancy options and referrals to services)
- parenting and sex education
Health promotion and education services include:
- education programs and presentations for all audiences
- teacher support for the sexuality part of the Alberta health curriculum
Clinical services include:
- emergency contraception
- pregnancy testing and follow-up
- sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- talking to partners and follow-up for STIs
Birth control prescriptions and supplies are available at the Lethbridge location only.
Brooks Health Centre
440 3 Street E
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
City provided special transit
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
There are fees for birth control supplies
Talk to the nurse if you need help paying for the fees.