Counselling and information services include:
- sexual decision-making
- birth control and pregnancy prevention
- sexually transmitted infection (STI) prevention, testing, and treatment information
- HIV outreach and referrals
- stages of sexual development
- healthy pregnancy (Better Beginnings programs in Lethbridge only)
- pregnancy counselling (includes all pregnancy options and referrals to services)
- parenting and sex education
Health promotion and education services include:
- education programs and presentations for all audiences
- teacher support for the sexuality part of the Alberta health curriculum
Clinical services include:
- emergency contraception
- pregnancy testing and follow-up
- sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- talking to partners and follow-up for STIs
Birth control prescriptions and supplies are available at the Lethbridge location only.
Brooks Health Centre
440 3 Street E
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
City provided special transit
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.