Counselling and Information Services
- sexual decision-making
- birth control and preganany prevention strategies, including abstinence
- sexually transmitted infection prevention - screening and treatment information.
- HIV outreach and referrals
- normal stages of sexual development
- healthy pregnancy (Better Beginnings programs in Lethbridge only)
- pregnancy options counselling (includes all options and referrals to appropriate services)
- parenting and sex education
Health Promotion and Education Services
- education programs and presentations to professionals, students, parents, teens, schools, and community groups available upon request with programs tailored to the needs of the group requesting the session.
- teacher support for the sexuality portion of the Alberta Health Curriculum (mentoring, team teaching, lesson plan development, activities and educational materials and resources.
- emergency contraception
- pregnancy testing and follow-up
- sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- partner notification and follow-up for STI
Birth control prescriptions and supplies are available at the Lethbridge location only.
Brooks Health Centre
440 3 Street E
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
City provided special transit
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Birth control supplies
To be discussed with the nurse