Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
Depending on the location of the Program some or all of the activities are provided:
- Individualized exercise program based on the client's needs.
- Blood pressure monitoring.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) monitoring.
- Education Sessions - may include some or all of the following topics:
- Heart Disease and Risk Factors
- Stress Management
- Eating for a Healthy Heart
- Emotional Aspects of Heart Disease
- Energy Conservation
Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre
3942 50A Avenue
Red Deer, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
This facility is located on a main bus route. Public Transportation available.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
While this may differ by location, a professional referral is required (family physician, cardiologist, internist).
2 to 4 weeks but varies due to volume of referrals and location.