This service provides a comprehensive range of routine and specialized lab testing and clinical consultation, services may include:
- blood and body fluid sample collection
- biochemistry and toxicology
- transfusion medicine
- coagulation studies
- surgical pathology
- autopsy pathology
- student practicum training for medical lab technologists and medical lab assistants
Grande Prairie College and Community Health Centre
Outpatient Collection Site
10620 104 Avenue
Grande Prairie, Alberta
780-814-5667 , Walk-in service. Routine appointment bookings not accepted. Arrangements for specialty testing may be required.
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Satutory holidays.
Requisition from a doctor or other healthcare provider.