This service provides a comprehensive range of routine and specialized lab testing and clinical consultation, services may include:
- blood and body fluid sample collection
- biochemistry and toxicology
- transfusion medicine
- coagulation studies
- surgical pathology
- autopsy pathology
- student practicum training for medical lab technologists and medical lab assistants
Grande Prairie College and Community Health Centre
Outpatient Collection Site Walk In Service.
10620 104 Avenue
Grande Prairie, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Satutory holidays.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Requisition from a doctor or other healthcare provider.