This service provides a comprehensive range of routine and specialized lab testing and clinical consultation, services may include:
- blood and body fluid sample collection
- biochemistry and toxicology
- transfusion medicine
- coagulation studies
- surgical pathology
- autopsy pathology
- student practicum training for medical lab technologists and medical lab assistants
Oilfields General Hospital
Outpatient Collection Site and Testing Laboratory Walk In Service.
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Outpatient Collection site hours of operation listed above:
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory holidays.
Testing Laboratory hours of operation:
Monday - Sunday 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Drug testing, fertility testing or third party testing are not performed at this site.
Requisition from a doctor or other healthcare provider.