This service provides a comprehensive range of routine and specialized lab testing and clinical consultation, services may include:
- blood and body fluid sample collection
- biochemistry and toxicology
- transfusion medicine
- coagulation studies
- surgical pathology
- autopsy pathology
- student practicum training for medical lab technologists and medical lab assistants
Magrath Community Health Center
Outpatient Collection Site and Testing Laboratory
37 E 2 Avenue N
403-388-6057 (Lab Data Centre), 403-758-4404, Walk-in service. Routine appointment bookings not accepted. Arrangements for speciality testing may be required.
Washrooms are wheelchair accessible
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
Outpatient Collection site hours of operation listed above:
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory holidays.
Testing Laboratory hours of operation:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Requisition from a doctor or other healthcare provider.