Physical Therapy Services
Physiotherapists provide assessment and treatment including education and prevention of a recurring problem to residents for a variety of medical conditions.
These conditions may affect the musculoskeletal circulatory, respiratory and nervous systems. Some of the ways physiotherapy can help:
- address physical challenges associated with pain and arthritis
- maximize mobility for residents with neurological disorders such as stroke, spinal cord or Parkinson's disease
- treat and manage respiratory and cardiac conditions
- help manage the physical complications of cancer and its treatment
The goals you establish with your physiotherapist are used to measure your progress. Some of the milestones to evaluate your progress include:
- ability to participate in activities of daily living
- distance you are able to walk
- how much you can lift (e.g. weights)
- increased motion or strength
- improved endurance
- length of time you are pain-free and decreased pain intensity
- overall improvement in quality of life
Valleyview Health Centre
This office serves Valleyview and the surrounding area including Fox Creek.
4802 Highway Street E
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Designated disabled parking spots.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Clients can be referred by a physician or they can self refer.
Fees may apply