Aboriginal Health Program
- enhances cultural competencies
- improves access to health services
- addresses addiction and mental health issues
- monitors the health of the Aboriginal population in northern Alberta
The program aso:
- helps Aboriginal patients and families throughout their hospital stay
- connects them to the health services and programs in their home communities.
- works within communities to create partnerships in areas of public health, prevention, promotion, and chronic disease management
Valleyview Health Centre
4802 Highway Street E
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Designated disabled parking spots.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Service language options
Cree, Interpreter/Translation services