This service provides a comprehensive range of routine and specialized lab testing and clinical consultation, services may include:
- blood and body fluid sample collection
- biochemistry and toxicology
- transfusion medicine
- coagulation studies
- surgical pathology
- autopsy pathology
- student practicum training for medical lab technologists and medical lab assistants
Grande Prairie 9805 97 Street
Unit 103 In the same building as the Peace Health Lab Walk In Service.
9805 97 Street
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory holidays.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Requisition from a doctor or other healthcare provider.