This service provides a comprehensive range of routine and specialized lab testing and clinical consultation, services may include:
- blood and body fluid sample collection
- biochemistry and toxicology
- transfusion medicine
- coagulation studies
- surgical pathology
- autopsy pathology
- student practicum training for medical lab technologists and medical lab assistants
Grande Prairie 9805 - 97 Street
Unit 103 In the same building as the Peace Health Lab Walk In Service.
9805 97 Street
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory holidays.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Requisition from a doctor or other healthcare provider.