Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Program
- free and private STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing and treatment
- testing and treatment for HIV/AIDS and hepatitis
- counselling services
- telling past sexual partners that they may be at risk for an STI
- public education about STIs and related health issues
- information about how to prevent an STI
- some locations may offer Pap test (cervical)
You can also access STI testing through your healthcare provider. Ask for HIV, Syphilis, gonorrhea or chlamydia testing. If you need a family doctor, please visit www.albertahealthservices.ca/709.asp.
Grande Prairie College and Community Health Centre
10620 104 Avenue
Grande Prairie, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Thursday 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
GPRC Collage STI/Birth Control Clinic on Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. by drop in only.
Service language options
Tele-Interpreter / Language Lines