This service provides:
- treatment for stone disease in the urinary tract;
- treatment of biliary stones in the common bile duct.
The lithotripsy machine creates shock waves (a form of high pressure energy) which travels through water and body tissue, hitting the stone and breaking it up.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 am - 3:45 pm
- Tuesday 7:30 am - 3:45 pm
- Wednesday 7:30 am - 3:45 pm
- Thursday 7:30 am - 3:45 pm
- Friday 7:30 am - 3:45 pm
Referrals accepted from Calgary urologists. Referrals by out-of-town patient's urologist to Calgary urologist.
1 to 4 weeks for treatment.