Diagnostic Imaging - Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- General Radiography & Fluoroscopy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Not all Services available at all locations, call specific location to confirm.
Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre
3942 50A Avenue
Red Deer, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
This facility is located on a main bus route. Public Transportation available.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday 7:30 am - 11:00 pm
- Monday 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Thursday 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Saturday 7:30 am - 11:00 pm
Statutory holidays hours of operation: 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Hours of operation for Outpatient exams varies depending on type of imaging service required.
Outside of these hours, service is only provided to Emergency and Inpatient units.
Client must present with a completed requisition for Diagnostic Imaging services provided by a physician.
Alberta Health Card and Picture identification
Some Diagnostic Imaging services have a waiting period. This waiting period varies with the volume of referrals.