Arterial Blood Gases / Cooximetry - Peter Lougheed Centre
This service provides:
- clinical diagnostic tests;
- determination of blood pH, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, blood oxygen saturation, carbon monoxide levels;
- primarily urgent critical care test to assess respiratory failure;
- diagnosis and assessment of acute and chronic lung disease to outpatients at all sites;
- authorization or re-authorization of AADL funding to oxygen dependent clients.( This service is only offered at the Peter Lougheed Centre).
Peter Lougheed Centre
3500 26 Avenue NE
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Lift available for patients up to 500 pounds.
C-train, city transit
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Test is available on an emergency basis 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
Referral by physician. Physician's office to book appointment. Written prescription/order for test required.