School Rehabilitation Service - Children - Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital
Further details surrounding eligible participants at School Rehabilitation Service - Children include:
a) Glenrose School location
Eligible participants include:
- Children in Kindergarten with behavior and learning challenges
- Children in Grades 1-3 with complex learning needs
b) At Community School locations
Eligible Participants include:
- Children in Grades 1-12 who use speech generating communication devices and are in need of intensive intervention to develop functional communication and language skills in the classroom
- Children in Grades 3-12 with learning disabilities who require assistive technology to support their learning needs
Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital
10230 111 Avenue NW
Wheelchair accessible parking is available in the underground parkade and at designated surface stalls.
Ramps, and wheelchair accessible washrooms.
Public transportation available.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
As per Edmonton Public School Board's calendar of operations.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Referrals can be made by community professionals including school personnel, Glenrose clinics or programs, secondary or tertiary assessment clinics, Physicians. The parent portion of the Glenrose Pediatric Referral Form must be completed.
Some school fees may apply.