Breathe Easy Program - Pulmonary Rehabilitation - Edmonton General Continuing Care Centre
- how to use their medicine properly
- how to cope with feeling such as fear, anger, or stress
- how to make healthy food choices
- why exercise is important
Clients also take part in exercise sessions that include:
- a warm-up and stretching
- breathing techniques
- muscle strengthening and free weights
- stationary bicycle and treadmill
Edmonton General Continuing Care Centre
11111 Jasper Avenue
Entrance, hallways, changerooms, washrooms and training areas fully wheelchair accessible.
Public Transportation available. Grandin LRT station is approximately 1 block south of Edmonton General Hospital. Edmonton transit bus stops in front of facility.
Hours of Operation
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Doctor’s referral needed. Please include patient’s chest x-ray (less than 1 year) and pulmonary function test (less than 6 months). Phone service for referral form.