Sexually Transmitted Infections Clinic - Edmonton General Continuing Care Centre
- free and private testing and treatment for STIs
- testing for HIV, bacterial infections (e.g., chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis), and diseases of the blood (e.g., hepatitis C)
- HPV (genital warts) treatment
- pregnancy testing and referral
- cervical screening (Pap tests) for clients without regular healthcare providers
- emergency contraceptive pill
- needle exchange (service is not offered at East Edmonton Health Centre site)
- referral to community services
A chart number for results will be given to you at the time of testing. Results are provided by phone or in person about 10 days after testing. You must provide this chart number before you get your results.
Birth Control is not provided at this clinic. For information on birth control, contact the Birth Control Centre at 780-735-0010.
Edmonton General Continuing Care Centre
11111 Jasper Avenue
1-800-772-2437 Province Wide STD/HIV Info Line
Entrance, hallways, changerooms, washrooms and training areas fully wheelchair accessible.
Public Transportation available. Grandin LRT station approximately 1 block south of Edmonton General Hospital. ETS bus stop in front of the facility
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:45 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
The free and confidential HIV/STI information line is available 24 hours or you can speak directly to a nurse Monday to Friday from 8:45 am to 5:00 pm.