Dental Clinic - University of Alberta Hospital
Offers dental care for inpatients, medically compromised patients and the general public.
The clinic provides a variety of dental services and regular check ups for complicated emergency procedures.
University of Alberta Hospital
Walter MacKenzie Centre, Room 2C1
8440 112 Street NW
Includes washrooms, drinking fountains, ramps, elevators, doorways
Designated disabled parking spaces underground (Level O) level of the East parkade on 83 Avenue.
Bus stops are located on 112 and 114 Streets NW, and an LRT station (Health Sciences) is located just west across 114 Street NW. Parking available in a number of parkades and parking lots in the University Hospital area.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday 12:45 pm - 10:00 pm
- Monday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday 12:45 pm - 10:00 pm
2013 Holiday Walk-in Hours:
- December 24, 8:00 AM-2:00 PM and 6:45 PM-10:00 PM.
- December 25, 12:45 PM-10:00 PM.
- December 26, 12:45 PM-10:00 PM.
- December 31, 8:00 AM-2:00 PM and 6:45 PM-10:00 PM.
- January 1, 12:45 PM-10:00 PM.
Regular hours will be observed on all other days.
Weekday morning and afternoon hours are reserved for appointments.
Scheduled appointments are booked on weekdays from 8:00 AM-4:15 PM
Emergency walk-in clinic hours are held on all evenings of the year from 6:45 PM-10:00 PM, and on weekend and holiday afternoons from 12:45 PM-4:00 PM.
This is a full fee for service clinic.