Autism Clinic - Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital
Provides support to children and their families with autism spectrum disorder which includes:
- medical follow-up
- individual consultation with allied health professions in collaboration with community-based service providers
- assessment and/or consultaiton in specialized areas such as feeding and swallowing, sleep disturbance, behavioral issues, assistive technology, alternative and augmentative communication
- group interventions related to specific issues such as selective eating, sleep, behavior, adjustment and education about available resources
Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital
10230 111 Avenue NW
Wheelchair accessible parking is available in the underground parkade and at designated surface stalls.
Ramps, and wheelchair accessible washrooms.
Public transportation available.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Closed stat holidays.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
You need a referral from a GRH diagnostic clinic (e.g., PAS, SNAC), neurodevelopmental clinic, family doctor, pediatrician, or a pediatric psychiatrist. A Glenrose pediatric referral form is needed with supporting documentation, which includes a confirmation of the diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
There maybe a waiting period for this service. Call for more information.