Autism Clinic - Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital
This facility provides child through:
- Coordinated tertiary medical follow-up for children with autism spectrum disorders; and their families
- Tertiary medical follow-up provided is to autism-related needs, such as sleep disturbances, severe behavior issues, co-morbid medical conditions and medical trials
- Routine medical issues should be sought through a family physician or pediatrician
- In conjunction with the medical follow-up a multidisciplinary team provides individual and group interventions
- The team works with children, parents and community providers to grant timely and supportive interventions
Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital
10230 111 Avenue NW
Wheelchair accessible parking is available in the underground parkade and at designated surface stalls.
Ramps, and wheelchair accessible washrooms.
Public transportation available.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Closed on Statutory holidays.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
A Glenrose Pediatric Referral Form is required with supporting documentation including the confirmation of the diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Referrals are welcome from GRH diagnostic clinics, e.g. PAS, SNAC, Neurodevelopmental clinics, and family physicians, pediatricians or pediatric psychiatrists.
Wait list is dependent on completeness of referral information and demand for services.