Gastrointestinal Services - Outpatients - Foothills Medical Centre
This service provides:
- assessment of gastrointestinal (GI) diseases or disorders
- treatment of GI diseases or disorders
- regular preventive monitoring of patients who have a family history of colon cancer
- patient education for GI procedures: colonoscopy flexible sigmoidoscopy, gastroscopy, esophageal dilatation, and others
- referrals to patient support groups: Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Crohn's Disease
Foothills Medical Centre
University of Calgary Medical Clinics, Area 2
1403 29 Street NW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Several buses stop on the Foothills Medical Centre site. These include bus numbers 20, 40, 91, and 419. Foothills Medical Centre is located one block south of 16 Ave (Trans Canada Hwy).
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Physician referral can be faxed to clinic with all pertinent information.