Urgent Care Services - Airdrie Regional Health Centre
These services are for people who have unexpected but non-life-threatening health concerns that usually require same-day treatment. Some examples would include broken bones, sprains, lacerations, asthma, dehydration, pain and infections.
All patients will be seen according to the urgency of their health condition, with the sickest patients being seen first.
For more information please contact HEALTHLink at 1-866-408-LINK (5465)
In case of emergency dial 911
Airdrie Regional Health Centre
604 Main Street S
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Monday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Open 7 days a week including holidays.