Psychiatry - Inpatient - Peter Lougheed Centre
Provides comprehensive multidisciplinary programs and specialized services to the acutely ill psychiatric population; including:
- Comprehensive Psychiatric assessment, interventions and treatment;
- Neuro-psych assessments;
- Social Work, individual and family assessment therapy, community liaison;
- Assessment of daily functioning in all aspects of life;
- Rehabilitation community services;
- Psychogeriatric program;
- Discharge planning and transition services;
- Teaching units for nurses, medical students and psychiatric residents
Peter Lougheed Centre
Units 25 and 27.
3500 26 Avenue NE
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Lift available for patients up to 500 pounds.
C-train, city transit
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Physician referral through the Emergency Department, Crisis Assessment Team or Consultation Liaison. Referrals may also be accepted from physicians with appropriate privileges.
Service language options