Cancer Patient Navigation - Drumheller Health Centre
Cancer Patient Navigators support clients and their families by:
- providing accurate information for patients so they can make informed decisions about their next steps
- helping patients prepare for tests and cancer treatments by explaining test results and treatment choices or by referring patients to other resources or services
- improving coordination of care by working with other health care professionals
- helping patients prepare for medical visits by explaining ahead of time what to expect
- helping patients access financial resources and community supports
Drumheller Health Centre
351 9 Street NW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
Navigator hours vary every week
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.