Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Pediatric - Stollery Children's Hospital
Diagnoses and provides long-term management of gastrointestinal (GI) tract (e.g., esophagus, stomach, bowels) diseases and/or the liver. This includes:
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- eosinophilic gastrointestinal diseases and food intolerance
- peptic ulcer disease
- severe functional gastrointestinal diseases
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- inflammatory bowel disease
- celiac disease
- children with Intestinal failure - Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) dependent
- chronic diarrhea
- failure to thrive after pediatric assessment
- liver disease (chronic and acute).
- liver and multivisceral transplantation
Stollery Children's Hospital
Unit 2E, Pediatric Ambulatory Clinic
8440 112 Street
780-248-5420 (Admin staff), 780-248-5555 (Central Booking)
1-888-353-1157 (Fax referrals to - toll free), 780-248-5627 (Fax referrals to)
Includes washrooms, drinking fountains, ramps, elevators, doorways, and designated disabled parking spaces underground (Level O) level of the East parkade on 83 Avenue
Bus stops are located on 112 and 114 Streets NW, and an LRT station is located just west across 114 Street NW. Parking available in a number of parkades and parking lots in the University Hospital area.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
You need a referral from a doctor or nurse practitioner.
Service language options
Language line available