Addiction Services : Prevention - Bonnyville Provincial Building
Prevention services are planned actions taken to reduce or stop the development of addictive behaviours and to promote health-enhancing behaviours. We provide prevention services for individuals, families, schools, communities and workplaces within Alberta to enhance a community’s ability to promote protective factors and reduce risk factors associated with the harmful use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, and gambling. Local addiction prevention support may include: consultation, needs assessment, education, orientation to prevention best practice, building partnership capacity, prevention activity planning and implementation or other collaborative support.
Bonnyville Provincial Building
Room 201, 2nd Floor Box 9
4904 50 Avenue
24 hour Help Line 1-866-332-2322
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed from 12:00 to 12:45 for lunch.