Mental Health Services - Red Deer 49 Street Community Health Centre - Mental Health Services
Provides services for people with mental health issues, including helping people access the best service for them as quickly as possible (centralized access). This service includes programs for:
- adults (18 years and older) who are having emotional and mental problems that are affecting their lives (depression, schizophrenia anxiety, bipolar, suicide, anger management)
- children (under 18 years) who have mental health issues that are affecting their daily life
- older adults (65 years and older) who need assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation for thought and mood disorders or demential
Crisis Services are available in some areas by calling the Help Line or Health Link Alberta, or at the Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre Emergency Department.
Red Deer 49 Street Community Health Centre - Mental Health Services
Right next to the east side of the main facility Red Deer 49 Street Community Health Centre; also across from the Remand Centre.
4733 49 Street
Red Deer, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
On a main bus route.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm