Sexual and Reproductive Health - Clinical Services - Okotoks Health and Wellness Centre
DROP IN Clinical services for:
- low cost birth control supplies
- birth control information
- emergency contraception
- STI, HIV and Syphilis testing
- STI Treatment
- Free Pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy options support (parenting, adoption, abortion)
- Post abortion check ups
- Pap tests
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT for:
- IUD counseling and insertions – two appointments are required: one for counseling and screening and a second appointment for insertion.
- HPV immunization
NOT ALL SERVICES AVAILABLE AT EVERY LOCATION. PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM.
Okotoks Health and Wellness Centre
The Sexual Health Clinic
11 Cimarron Common
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Thursday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Closed on statutory holidays.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Fees for low cost birth control supplies; emergency contraception, medication fees for HPV vaccination, etc.
Service language options