Child and Adolescent Mental Health Intake Services - Northgate Centre
Referrals are made by Intake for all publicly funded children's mental health services in the Edmonton area, with the exception of emergency and acute services.
Processes, reviews, and triages requests for child and youth mental health services. Referrals for treatment, when indicated are facilitated to:
- community or government services external to Alberta Health Services
- family doctors or pediatricians
- private mental health providers and psychiatry
- CAMH clinics outside of Edmonton city limits
- clinical assessment and treatment with intake service partners
The intake therapist will provide advice and interim support until treatment services have been connected.
Room 2020, East end
9499 137 Avenue
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.