Child and Adolescent Mental Health Intake Services - Northgate Centre
Processes, reviews, and triages requests for child and youth mental health services. Requests for services may be directed to:
- community or government services external to Alberta Health Services
- family doctors or pediatricians
- private mental health providers and psychiatry
- CAMH clinics outside of Edmonton city limits
- clinical assessment and treatment with intake service partners
Sometimes all that is needed is a meeting with a mental health intake therapist or some education to support families.
Room 2020, East end
9499 137 Avenue
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.