Child and Adolescent Mental Health Intake Services - Northgate Centre
Processes, reviews and triages requests for child and youth mental health services. Requests are directed to the most appropriate service in a timely manner.
Requests for services may be directed to:
- community or government services external to Alberta Health Services
- family physicians or pediatricians
- private mental health providers and psychiatry
- CAMH clinics outside of Edmonton city limits
- clinical assessment and treatment with intake service partners
In some cases, consultation with a mental health intake therapist or the provision of educational resources is all that is required to support families requesting services.
Room 2020, East end
9499 137 Avenue
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.