Continuing Care Services - Carewest Dr. Vernon Fanning Centre
Care centres provide the following services:
- nursing and personal care services, available on a 24 hour basis, under the supervision of professional nurses and nursing attendantrs who have been trained in the daily care provision;
- professional services such as physical, occupational or recreational therapy, pharmacy, podiatry services, and social work or pastoral counselling. Some care centres provide these services through professionals who are employees of the centre while other care centres arrange to have off-site professionals provide services to the residents at the care centre;
- oxygen therapy;
- meal provision and laundering linens (beddings and towels);
- services of a barber and hairdresser, at a cost to the resident;
- telephone and cable TV services available, charges are paid by the resident;
- interpreters for languages other than English may be available through staff.
Care centres must meet provincial standards.
Carewest Dr. Vernon Fanning Centre
722 16 Avenue NE
403-230-6900, 403-943-1920 (Placement - Community Care Access)
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
24 hour service