Community Care Access - Edmonton - Information / Registration / Appointments
Provides a central telephone number and 24/7 help for people who need to access Community Care and Home Care services in the Edmonton area, including:
- Integrated Home Living
- day programs
- CHOICE (Comprehensive Home Option of Integrated Care for the Elderly)
- Community Aids for Independent Living (CAIL)
- Integrated Supportive Living
- Integrated Facility Living (long-term care)
- Regional Palliative Care Program
Offers screening and referral services 24/7, and answers calls from Home Care clients after regular business hours.
This service also helps people who can’t be referred to a specific program, but need telephone support.
Edmonton - Information / Registration / Appointments
780-496-1300 (Central Intake)
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
Phone answered 24/7
Service language options
Tele-Interpreter / Language Lines
There maybe a waiting period for this service. Call for more information.