Community Care Access - Edmonton - Information / Registration / Appointments
Community Care Access is the initial point of entry to programs offered by Seniors Health - Edmonton Zone including:
- Integrated Home Living,
- Day Programs,
- CHOICE (Comprehensive Home Option of Integrated Care for the Elderly),
- Community Aids for Independent Living (CAIL),
- Integrated Supportive Living,
- Integrated Facility Living (Long Term Care Placement),
- Regional Palliative Care Program.
Staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide screening and referral services. Community Care Access handles calls from Home Care clients after regular business hours.
Ongoing support and assistance is provided to individuals who may not be suitable for referral to a specific program but who do require telephone case management until their needs are resolved.
Edmonton - Information / Registration / Appointments
780-496-1300 (Central Intake)
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
Phone answered 24/7
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
May be up to 24 hours wait period for referral completion when interpreter service required.