Developmental Clinic - Alberta Children's Hospital
This service provides:
- assessment and diagnosis of severe, complex developmental delays (e.g., cognitive, socio-emotional, language, motor skills, etc.), pervasive developmental disorders (e.g., Autism, Asperger's, Rett's, etc.), Down's Syndrome;
- multidisciplinary team approach;
- liaison/consultation with schools/preschools/daycares, as needed;
- may include treatment, recommendations, counselling and referral to community services.
Alberta Children's Hospital
Child Development Centre
2888 Shaganappi Trail NW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Referring physician must mail or fax letter to Intake Services at Alberta Children's Hospital.
Service language options
Cantonese, French, Punjabi