Developmental Clinic - Alberta Children's Hospital
This service provides:
- assesses and diagnoses severe, complex developmental delays (e.g., cognitive, socio-emotional, language, motor skills), pervasive developmental disorders (e.g., autism, Asperger syndrome, Retts syndrome) and Down syndrome
- consults with schools, preschools, and daycares as needed
- may offer treatment, recommendations, counselling, and referrals to community services as needed
Alberta Children's Hospital
Child Development Centre
2888 Shaganappi Trail NW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
You need a referral from a doctor. The referral letter can be mailed or faxed to Intake Services at the Alberta Children's Hospital.
Service language options
Cantonese, French, Punjabi