Community Health Services - Village Square
Community Health Centres provide a wide range of health services, which may include:
- Antenatal Community Prenatal Program (ACCP)
- Best Beginning
- Postpartum Services
- Early Start Parent Information Line
Community Health Centre
2623 56 Street NE
Calgary Transit Stop No. 4412 EB PINETOWN PL@56 ST NE Route 34 Pineridge. Stop No. 4129 WB PINETOWN PL@56 ST NE Route 48 Rundle.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Immunization clinic is open some Saturdays.
Postpartum Community Services can be accessed via the Early Start Program at 403-244-8351
Service language options
Between two and three weeks for immunization.