Community Health Services - Ranchlands Village Mall
Community Health Centres provide a wide range of health services, which may include:
- Antenatal Community Prenatal Program (ACCP)
- Best Beginning
- Perinatal Education Program
- Postpartum Services
- Early Start Parent Information Line
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Communicable Disease Services
- School Health Services
Ranchlands Village Mall
#109, Northwest Community Health Centre
1829 Ranchlands Boulevard NW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Bus routes 43 and 143.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Open alternating Saturdays, please call for more information.
Service language options
Less than two weeks for immunization.