Community Health Services - Ranchlands Village Mall
Community Health Centres provide a wide range of health services, which may include:
- Antenatal Community Prenatal Program (ACCP)
- Best Beginning
- Postpartum Services
- Early Start Parent Information Line
- School Health Program
- Well Child Services
Ranchlands Village Mall
Northwest Community Health Centre, Unit 109
1829 Ranchlands Boulevard NW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Bus routes 43 and 143.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Open alternating Saturdays. Call for information
Service language options
Less than two weeks for immunization.