Regional EMS Foundation - Grande Prairie EMS Station
Raises money to support Emergency Medical Services programs and initiatives in Northern Alberta.
The Regional EMS Foundation builds relationships with our communities to raise money to support:
- injury prevention
- emergency medical response
- community health
- training and research
- public education
- emergency preparedness
The Regional EMS Foundation has 3 major fundraisers:
- Wine Fair & Auction held in February of each year
- Golf classic for Life held in September of each year
The Regional EMS Foundation accepts:
- gifts of cash, equipment, or services
- stock and planned gifts from corporations and the general public
Please visit www.remsfoundation.org for more information or to make a donation.
Grande Prairie EMS Station
10710 97 Street
Grande Prairie, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Located beside the QEII Hospital in Grande Prairie, AB.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm