Travel Health Services - Strathcona County Health Centre
Promotes awareness of the possible risk of communicable disease when travelling and ways to prevent them. Travel Health can also give travel immunizations. Not all services are offered at all locations. The services below are offered on a fee-for-service basis:
- information on health risks according to country or region
- required and recommended vaccines
- information about preventing travel-related illnesses
Book your appointment at least 2 to 3 months before you leave to make sure there is enough time to have all your immunizations.
Strathcona County Health Centre
CLOSED IN JULY AND AUGUST.
2 Brower Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta
1/2 block east of Superstore on Baseline Rd
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Travel Services hours vary. Please call clinic.
Call for fee information.
Wait times vary for an appointment.