Operational Stress Injury Clinic - Northgate Centre
Assesses and treats mental health problems caused by stress or trauma for veterans, Canadian Forces members, RCMP members, and their families.
- treatment (psychological and medication)
- counselling for couples and families
This service helps people who have:
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- depression and other mood/anxiety disorders
- substance abuse problems
- issues with sleep
- anger, social issues, or workplace problems
9499 137 Avenue
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Veterans need to be referred by Veterans Affairs Canada. Call 1-866-522-2122 and ask to speak to a Case Manager.
RCMP and Canadian Forces members, RCMP members, and their families, who have mental health concerns due to service-related psychological trauma or stress.
Wait time varies, based on services requested.