Operational Stress Injury Clinic - Northgate Centre
Services are provided by an interdisciplinary team of psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses and social workers/family counsellors.
- comprehensive assessment
- psychological treatment
- medication treatment
- couple and family counselling
- consultation with professionals
Common presenting problems include:
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- depression and other mood/anxiety disorders
- substance abuse
- sleep disturbance
- interpersonal conflict
- social isolation
- workplace problems
9499 137 Avenue
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Referrals only accepted from Veterans Affairs Canada, the Canadian Forces, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Target is admission within three weeks of receiving a referral, however, the wait may be longer depending upon demand.