Urgent Care Services - Cochrane Community Health Centre
These services are for people who have unexpected but non-life-threatening health concerns that usually require same-day treatment. Some examples would include broken bones, sprains, lacerations, asthma, dehydration, pain and infections.
All patients will be seen according to the urgency of their health condition, with the sickest patients being seen first.
For more information please call Health Link by dialing 811
In case of emergency dial 911
Cochrane Community Health Centre
60 Grande Boulevard
Main entrance is in the back of the building. Washrooms are tight but could get a wheelchair and does have grab bar to assist client.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Monday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Open 7 days a week including holidays.