Laboratory Services - South Calgary Health Centre
This service provides a comprehensive range of routine and specialized lab testing and clinical consultation, services may include:
- blood and body fluid sample collection
- biochemistry and toxicology
- transfusion medicine
- coagulation studies
- surgical pathology
- autopsy pathology
- student practicum training for medical lab technologists and medical lab assistants
South Calgary Health Centre
Outpatient Collection Site and Testing Laboratory; Calgary Lab Services, Room 211 Walk in service and appointment booking accepted.
31 Sunpark Plaza SE
403-777-5121 (Lab), 403-777-5136 (Appointment Line)
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Monday 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Open on statutory holidays, 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Requisition from a doctor or other healthcare provider.