Mental Health Services - Vermilion Public Health
Provides services for people with mental health issues, including helping people access the best service for them as quickly as possible (centralized access). This service includes programs for:
- adults (18 years and older) who are having emotional and mental problems that are affecting their lives (depression, schizophrenia anxiety, bipolar, suicide)
- children (under 18 years) who have mental health issues that are affecting their daily life
- older adults (65 years and older) who need assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation for thought and mood disorders or dementia
Crisis Services are available in some areas by calling the Help Line or Health Link, or at the Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre Emergency Department.
Vermilion Public Health
4701 52 Street
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM for Lunch.