Mental Health Services - Vermilion Provincial Building
Community services provided are:
- Adult Mental Health Services to individuals 18 and older who are experiencing emotional problems that have substantial impact on their lives with issues such as depression, schizophrenia anxiety, bipolar, suicide and anger management issues.
- Children's Mental Health Services becomes appropriate when a child's ability to function successfully in daily life is impaired by the presence of suspected mental health concerns. Available to children and youth up to 18 years of age.
- Centralized Intake to assist individuals in accessing the most appropriate service in a timely manner. Intake provides: Information on mental health services; consultation to other service providers, Assessment, Referral services.
- Seniors Mental Health Services provides assessments, treatment and rehabilitation programs to individuals generally over the age of sixty-five, who suffer from psychiatric illnesses such as thought and mood disorders or dementia.
- Crisis Services are available in some areas and can be accessed through the Help Line, HEALTHLINK and at the Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre Emergency Department.
Vermilion Provincial Building
4701 52 Street
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM for Lunch.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Referrals are made from client, physicians, family or others by calling the clinic and talking to the Intake Worker.