Occupational Therapy Services - Spirit River Community Health Services
Offers occupational therapy to help people who have brain injuries, strokes, heart disorders, or serious injuries learn new ways to do their work, leisure, and day-to-day activities.
This service also:
- works with Alberta Aids to Daily Living to provide approval for equipment and adaptive aids
- helps with disability tax credit forms
- approves applications for parking placards for people with disabilities
May assess, treat and teach children who have:
- delays in development
- physical challenges
- learning problems
- emotional or behavioural problems
- equipment or technology needs
- splintig needs
Spirit River Community Health Services
5003 45 Avenue
Spirit River, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Fees may apply for some services, call for more information.