Tracheostomy Outpatient Clinic - Peter Lougheed Centre
This service provides:
- Tracheostomy and airway assessment, care and management including tube changes, as required;
- Alternate devices to the tracheostomy tube.;
- Education regarding tracheostomy care at home, equipment and supply information;
- Coordination with the Cancer Centre, Home Care Programs in Calgary area and other medical personnel throughout southern Alberta
- Referrals to medical specialists when needed;
- Follow up for all outpatients in conjunction with Respiratory Therapists working in the Community.
Peter Lougheed Centre
Room 1774, Pulmonary Diagnositic Services, Main Floor
3500 26 Avenue NE
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Lift available for patients up to 500 pounds.
C-train, city transit
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Friday 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Will reply to calls Monday through Friday 7:30AM-3:00PM
Referral is required, including a Physician's signature.
Service language options