Orthopedic Services - Inpatients
Provides inpatient care to a variety of orthopaedic patients including those that have been involved with trauma, have cancer, or are having joint replacement surgery. Services include:
- care of patients with musculoskeletal disorders and injuries;
- care of patients with the Total Joint Replacement Program;
- pre-operative assessment clinic and total joint patient teaching;
- care of patients experiencing hip fracture.
Accessing the service - more information:
Patient must be admitted to Foothills Medical Centre.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Specialist admission required.
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Alberta Children's Hospital
2888 Shaganappi Trail NW, Calgary, Alberta T3B 6A8; 403-955-7897
- Canmore General Hospital
1100 Hospital Place, Canmore, Alberta T1W 1N2; 403-678-5536
- Foothills Medical Centre
McCaig Tower, Units 54 and 64
1403 29 Street NW, Calgary, Alberta T2N 2T9; 403-944-6654 (Unit 54), 403-944-6664 (Unit 64)
- Peter Lougheed Centre
Unit 23, Unit 34
3500 26 Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta T1Y 6J4; 403-943-4745, 403-943-5723
- Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW, Calgary, Alberta T2V 1P9; 403-943-3581
- South Health Campus
Unit 78 - Seventh Floor
4448 Front Street SE, Calgary, Alberta T3M 1M4; 403-956-1178