Community Mental Health Clinic
The goal of the service is to increase the time the person lives in his or community and improve the quality of that time.
Clients are connected with their communities and are helped to use resources to meet their housing, employment, health, and leisure needs.
The clinic offers:
- psychiatric consultation
- medication support
- dialectical behaviour therapy
- Changeways depression group
- inner city support
There are 3 program areas within this service:
- Short-term treatment program (formerly AATP): Provides short-term, goal-directed therapy for adults 18 to 64 years old with acute psychiatric or emotional disorders.
- Community Adult Support Team (Life Skills, Inner City Support, Independent Living Support, and Pastoral Support)
- Community Wellness and Recovery Program: 3 levels of patient care.
Accessing the service - more information:
Walk-ins are accepted but it’s better to make an appointment.
mental health therapists, occupational therapists (OT), psychiatrists, psychologists, registered nurses (RNs), social workers
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- 108 Street Building
3rd Floor; This location serves ADULTS ONLY.
9942 108 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2J5; 780-342-7700