Edmonton Community Mental Health Clinic
Alternate names: (Previous names: Community Mental Health Clinic)
Provides mental health services, including:
- one-to-one and group therapy
- help managing medicine
- psychiatric consultations
- support during a crisis
- case management
Clients are connected with their communities and are helped to use resources to meet their housing, employment, health, and leisure needs.
Services can be outreached to locations and settings that meet the needs of the client.
this service has 4 program areas
- Short-term Treatment Program: Provides short-term (under 1 year), goal-directed therapy for adults with psychiatric or emotional disorders. This program is intended for clients who are expected to return to their normal level of functioning within a year. This program is clinic based and does not provide outreach
- Community Wellness and Recovery Program: Provides support to people with mental illness who need ongoing help in managing their recovery.
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT): Provides team-based treatments and services for people whose mental illness makes it hard for them to access and take part in regular community mental health programs
- Inner City Support Team: Provides mental health treatment services at a number of area shelter programs
mental health therapists, occupational therapists (OT), psychiatrists, psychologists, registered nurses (RNs), social workers
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- 108 Street Building
3rd Floor; This location serves ADULTS ONLY.
9942 108 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2J5; 780-342-7600 (Contact the Intake team to discuss services), 780-342-7700 (Reception)