Health Information Resource Centres
Alternate names: HIRC
Promoting a healthy population by assisting Albertans to access information needed to make them equal partners in decisions about their health.
- current, reputable, free health related information;
- assistance and support;
- comfortable reading area;
- internet access to medical databases and websites.
Medical Library Technicians, Resource Clerks and trained Volunteers
David Thompson Health Trust, RBC Financial Group through RBC Foundation, Vincett Family
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Drumheller Health Centre
351 9 Street NW, Drumheller, Alberta T0J 0Y1; 403-823-6500
- Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre
3942 50A Avenue, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 4E7; 403-309-5727 Health Info to Go Questions, 403-352-7643 General Information
- Stettler Hospital and Care Centre
5912 47 Avenue, Stettler, Alberta T0C 2L0; 403-352-7643, 403-742-7400