New Patient Information Session
Alternate names: NPI Session
* This is an important orientation to the Cross Cancer Institute for all new patients, their families and friends.
* Sessions are offered Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Zane Feldman Auditorium (2nd Floor, CCI).
* This informative session helps prepare patients for their care experience and includes: overview of services and resources available; suggestions for dealing with the emotional challenges of living with cancer; encouragement to participate actively in one's care and an orientation to the facility and process of care.
* It is recommended that patients and/or family members attend a session prior to their first appointment with an oncologist.
* To register, please call 780-432-8456.
-Volunteer Facilitator -Volunteer Cancer Survivor
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Cross Cancer Institute
Zane Feldman Auditorium (Room 2286)
11560 University Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 1Z2; 780-432-8456 (Cancer Information Centre)