Home > Programs & Services
Transition Services - Community
- Screening and assessing individuals living in the community who may require admission to a Supportive Living Facility (Care Centre, Designated Assisted Living or Personal Care Home);
- Reviewing and reassessing residents of Supportive Living Facilities that are awaiting transfer to another facility, setting or care stream;
- Reviewing and assessing residents of Supportive Living Facilities whose care needs can no longer be managed at their present facility.
- Process referrals from Calgary Zone clients who wish to transfer to a facility in another Zone.
- Process referrals from out of zone clients who wish to be admitted to the Calgary Zone.
- Assessing and waitlisting residents who required facility respite.
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Southland Park III
10101 Southport Road SW, Calgary, Alberta T2W 3N2; 403-943-1685