Chronic Kidney Disease Clinic - Southern Alberta Renal Program
Alternate names: SARP
This service helps people who have, or are at risk of getting, chronic kidney disease by:
- finding and treating kidney disease early in people who are at risk (people with hypertension, diabetes, or dyslipidemia)
- slowing down the disease in people who have chronic renal insufficiency
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
A doctor referral is needed. Doctors need to send a clinical summary and copies of test results.
clinical assistants, dietitians, nephrologists (kidney specialists), pharmacists, registered nurses (RNs), social workers
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Chinook Regional Hospital
960 19 Street S, Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 1W5; 403-388-6599
- Medicine Hat Regional Hospital
666 5 Street SW, Medicine Hat, Alberta T1A 4H6; 403-502-8615
- Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
1213 4 Street SW, Calgary, Alberta T2R 0X7; 403-955-6300, 403-955-6389 (Central Referral Access & Triage)
- Sunridge Mall
2580 32 Street NE, Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7M8; 780-403-944-9892