Sexual and Reproductive Health - Clinical Services
Alternate names: (Previous names: Family Planning)
DROP IN Clinical services for:
- low cost birth control supplies
- birth control information
- emergency contraception
- STI, HIV and Syphilis testing
- STI Treatment
- Free Pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy options support (parenting, adoption, abortion)
- Post abortion check ups
- Pap tests
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT for:
- IUD counseling and insertions – two appointments are required: one for counseling and screening and a second appointment for insertion.
- HPV immunization
Males and females age 24 years and younger and any person with barriers to service (eg no healthcare, low income, language issues).
Accessing the service - more information:
An appointment is required for HPV immunization, IUD counseling and IUD insertions.
Fees for low cost birth control supplies; emergency contraception, medication fees for HPV vaccination, etc.
Physicians Registered Nurses
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Airdrie Regional Health Centre
Airdrie Teen Clinic
604 Main Street S, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 3K7; 403-801-9229
- East Calgary Health Centre
Family Care Clinic
4715 8 Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta T2A 3N4; 403-955-1431
- High River Public Health Centre
High River Teen Clinic
310 MacLeod Trail, High River, Alberta T1V 1M7; 403-652-5450
- Okotoks Health and Wellness Centre
The Sexual Health Clinic
11 Cimarron Common, Okotoks, Alberta T1S 2E9; 403-995-2670
- Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
5th floor; New clients must check-in with the 5th floor admitting desk. Current clients who wish to pick up contraceptive supplies may proceed directly to the clinic window.
1213 4 Street SW, Calgary, Alberta T2R 0X7; 403-955-6500
- South Calgary Health Centre
All clients must check into the admitting desk
31 Sunpark Plaza SE, Calgary, Alberta T2X 3W5; 403-943-9510
- Sunridge Professional Building
4th Floor, Room 406
2675 36 Street NE, Calgary, Alberta T1Y 6H6; 403-944-7666