Calgary Breast Health Program
Calgary Breast Health Clinic, High Risk Breast Cancer Clinic
(Previous names: Breast Health Clinic, Regional Breast Health Program)
Provides care for breast health problems. Services offered in the program include:
- The Breast Health Program
provides assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of breast health issues (including breast cancer).
- The High Risk Breast Cancer Clinic
for people who have a higher risk of developing breast cancer (e.g., previous radiation to the chest, history of precancerous, confirmed genetic mutation).
- nurse navigation provides education, information, resources, and support to people with breast cancer
- education for people with breast cancer includes many classes and a library with breast health resources
- psychological support
- referrals to other healthcare providers as needed
A doctor's referral is needed. We participate in Central Access and Triage.
Please fax CAT referral form.
breast experts, oncologists, psychologists, registered nurses (RNs), surgeons
University of Calgary, Tom Baker Cancer Centre
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Foothills Medical Centre
Womens Health Centre
1403 29 Street NW, Calgary, Alberta T2N 2T9; 403-944-2240