Calgary Breast Health Program
Calgary Breast Health Clinic, High Risk Breast Cancer Clinic
(Previous names: Breast Health Clinic, Regional Breast Health Program)
Provides care for breast health problems. Services offered in the program include:
- The Breast Health Program
provides assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of breast health issues (including rapid diagnostics for breast cancer).
- The High Risk Breast Cancer Clinic
for people who have a higher risk of developing breast cancer (e.g., previous radiation to the chest, history of precancerous, confirmed genetic mutation).
- nurse navigation provides education, information, resources, and support to people with breast cancer
- education for people with breast cancer includes many classes and a library with breast health resources
- psychological support
- referrals to other healthcare providers as needed
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
A doctor's referral is needed to access this service.
We participate in Path to Care. Please fax the Path to Care Referral form http://www.departmentofmedicine.com/MAS/documents/mas_form_interactive.pdf to 403-944-2250.
breast experts, oncologists, psychologists, registered nurses (RNs), surgeons
University of Calgary, Tom Baker Cancer Centre
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Foothills Medical Centre
Womens Health Centre
1403 29 Street NW, Calgary, Alberta T2N 2T9; 403-944-2240