Calgary Breast Health Program
Calgary Breast Health Clinic, High Risk Breast Cancer Clinic
(Previous names: Breast Health Clinic, Regional Breast Health Program)
Provides care for breast health problems. Services offered in the program include:
- assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of breast health issues (including rapid diagnostics for breast cancer).
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Clinic for people who have a higher risk of developing breast cancer (e.g., previous radiation to the chest, history of precancerous, confirmed genetic mutation).
- nurse navigation provides education, information, resources, and support to patients referred to our program
- education for people with breast cancer includes many classes and a knowledge resource centre (library) with breast health resources
- psychological support
- referrals to other healthcare providers as needed
For more information about the Calgary Breast Health Program visit our website
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
We participate in Path to Care. Please fax the Path to Care Referral form to 403-944-2250.
breast experts, oncologists, psychologists, registered nurses (RNs), surgeons
University of Calgary, Tom Baker Cancer Centre
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Foothills Medical Centre
Womens Health Centre
1403 29 Street NW, Calgary, Alberta T2N 2T9; 403-944-2240