Access Mental Health
Alternate names: (Previous names: Mental Health Information and Options Service)
The role of Access Mental Health is to assist members of the community to navigate the addiction and mental health system and ensure the clients get to the right service at the right time.
Services offered include::
- information on over 1500 different addiction and mental health services for people of all ages within the community of Calgary and Alberta Health Services
- referral and connection to Alberta Health Services addiction and mental health programs, as well as information on referral criteria and wait times
- professional consultation to community and Alberta Health Services service providers
- information about crisis resources
Registered Nurse, Registered Psychologist, Registered Social Worker
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Calgary - Information / Registration / Appointments
403-943-1500 Ext 1 (Child and Adolescent Services), 403-943-1500 Ext 2 ( Adult and Senior Services)