Birth Control Centre
Services offered include:
- birth control pills
- Depo Provera injections (depo shots)
- EVRA patch
- IUDs (intrauterine devices)
- VCR (vaginal contraceptive film)
- emergency contraceptive pill (the Morning After Pill/Plan B)
Sexual health-related testing:
- pregnancy tests
- Pap test
- STIs testing (sexually transmitted infections)
Clients are welcome to bring their partner or a friend for support.
Teenage girls and women who can't afford or access birth control.
female registered nurses (RNs)
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Seventh Street Plaza
405 North Tower
10030 107 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3E4; 780-735-0010