Birth Control Centre
Alternate names: BCC
Services offered include:
- Birth control pills
- Depo Provera injections (depo shots)
- EVRA patch
- Intrauterine devices (IUDs)
- Vaginal contraceptive film
Emergency Contraceptive Pill (the Morning After Pill/Plan B)
Sexual health related testing:
- Pregnancy testing
- Cervical Screening (pap tests)
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) testing
Clients are welcome to bring their partner or a friend for support.
Teenage girls and women with financial challenges who are not able to afford or access birth control.
Female Registered Nurses
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Seventh Street Plaza
405 North Tower
10030 107 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3E4; 780-735-0010