- provides hearing screening and testing
- evaluates hearing aids
- offers teaching for hearing devices and auditory training,
- counsells people and their families who are affected by hearing loss.
You may be referred to an Edmonton clinic if there isn’t a local appointment available.
Accessing the service - more information:
Call your local Community Health Services Centre for more information.
L.A. Audiology Clinic Ltd, Wild Rose Audiology Clinic Ltd, National Hearing Services Inc.
Please visit the links below for more details about this service at various locations.
- Barrhead Community Health Services
Hearing assessments are completed at the Barrhead Healthcare Centre.
6203 49 Street, Barrhead, Alberta T7N 1A1; 780-674-3408
- Edson Community Health Services
5028 3 Avenue, Edson, Alberta T7E 1X4; 780-723-4421
- Grande Prairie Virene Building (Home Care)
Hearing aid fitting and follow-up is not provided at this location.
10121 97 Avenue, Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 0N5; 780-513-8127
- Northern Lights Regional Health Centre
7 Hospital Street, Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 1P2; 780-788-1377
- Northwest Health Centre
11202 100 Avenue, High Level, Alberta T0H 1Z0; 780-841-3201
- Slave Lake Healthcare Centre
309 6 Street NE, Slave Lake, Alberta T0G 2A2; 780-805-3500
- St. Paul Community Health Services
5610 50 Avenue, St. Paul, Alberta T0A 3A1; 780-645-3396
- Whitecourt Healthcare Centre
Public Health Centre
20 Sunset Boulevard, Whitecourt, Alberta T7S 1M8; 780-706-3173